- 3D Object Modeling and Printing Camp - Students will study 3D object modeling and printing starting with the basics of a 3D printer. After learning the fundamentals, they will practice designing objects.
- Build a Bot and Code It Too - Students will gain hands-on experiences in coding, wiring electronics, and building robots through the open source software and hardware. This camp is an introduction into the world of coding robotics and electronics.
- Camp Psych - Students will get hands-on experiences that introduce them to research in psychology during this fun, challenging, and engaging introduction to the field.
- Civil War Era Studies Camp - Students will get to enjoy historic Gettysburg, Pennsylvania while studying the American Civil War History through lectures, field trips, and unique learning experiences. They will explore the circumstances leading to the war, investigate significant battles during the war, and explore the condition of the United States after the war.
- Young Writers' Workshop - Students gain an in-depth introduction to all four genres of creative writing: fiction, poetry, nonfiction, and writing for stage and screen.
- Civil War Institute Summer Conference - Scholarship - The High School Student Scholarship component of Gettysburg College's annual Civil War Institute summer conference provides high school students an opportunity to explore the history of the Civil War era on the site of the war's most decisive battle.
Friday, November 8, 2019
Gettysburg College Opportunities for Juniors and Sophomores
Gettysburg College is excited to offer several opportunities for high school juniors and sophomores to attend academic camps over the summer months. Subjects include psychology, history, creative writing, or information technology. Please find information to share with your students about our academic camps below: