Wednesday, March 8, 2017
ACT Score Report Information
Juniors took the ACT at VAHS on March 28 as part of the ACT State Testing Program. National ACT Testing is another option for all students to take the ACT at a designated National Testing Center. Either way, score reports will be provided when they become available. See the E-Book below to learn about how to use the ACT score report to answer the following questions:
• Am I ready for college?
• Will I get into the college I want?
• Do I qualify for scholarships?
• Should I take the ACT® test again?
• How can I improve my score?
• What majors fit me best?
• What career should I consider?
ACT Score Report E-Book