Tuesday, September 3, 2019

Residency Determination Required for College Applications


To be eligible for in-state tuition, state grants, and certain financial aid, you must show that you are a resident of North Carolina. Go to www.ncresidency.org to complete your residency determination, also known as RDS. This is important regardless of what college or university you may attend in North Carolina. You will use the same username and password for www.ncresidency.org and www.CFNC.org.