Wednesday, February 6, 2019

Free Webinar : 10 THINGS JUNIORS NEED TO DO FOR ADMISSIONS SUCCESS

10 THINGS JUNIORS NEED TO DO FOR ADMISSIONS SUCCESS
Tuesday, February 12th, 2019 at 8 p.m. ET
 
Learn what students do during their Junior year that will dramatically affect their admission outcomes. How can families prepare to have the best Junior year possible? 

Join CollegeVine for a free, online webinar to learn what to do Junior year to set yourself up for success during the college admissions process. 
 
 
 
In the webinar, we’ll answer the following questions and more: 
 
  • What are the main things I should focus on during Junior year for maximum impact on my admissions chances?
  • What should I do starting ASAP that will have long-reaching effects?
  • Which deadlines should I stay aware of?
  • Which tests should I take?
  • What should I do the summer after Junior year? Does it really matter?
  • Which common mistakes should I avoid?



Register Now