Thursday, February 18, 2021

How To Bring More Ease, Joy, and Purpose To Your High School Life

 

The College Essay Guy...


My goal is to bring more ease, purpose, and joy to the college application process.


Here are some things I hear high schoolers say...

  • “I’m not good at anything.”

  • “I should start a non-profit organization so I’ll stand out on my college application.”

  • “I should know what I want to study (or) I shouldn’t change my mind or else colleges will think I’m wishy-washy.”

  • “My interests are boring/too common.”

  • “College is the only option for me.” 

But are these things true?

I want to challenge some of these ideas, or at least have you question them.

And here’s my thesis: I believe that questioning these assumptions can actually bring more ease, joy, and purpose into your life.

In this post, you’ll learn: 

  • How to Discover Your Superpowers (in ~20 Minutes)

  • How to Identify a Community Service Project That Matters

  • 5 Reasons Why It Doesn't Matter What You Major In + Two College Application Examples of Students Who Weren’t 100% Sure—and Still Got into Great Colleges

  • What to Do If You Feel Your Interests Are Common or Boring

  • Why You Might Consider the Benefits of Skipping College or Taking a Gap Year

  • A Walk-Through of Two Outstanding College Applications By Students Who Did Some of These Things + What You Can Learn from Them



Read More Here


See the webinar Below

https://youtu.be/pqA-AEiTKQY