Thursday, April 2, 2020

FAQ For VAHS Seniors


Dear Class of 2020 Students and Parents,

It is disappointing that  this pandemic has changed this senior year in so many ways! Traditions, fun events and ceremonies are now in limbo. I know this is painful. In an effort to keep you updated, we have put together the following FAQ for VAHS Seniors. I am proud of each and every one of you! I am so sorry that we are not able to enjoy this time together. The only things that we can do right now are to try to stay healthy, be flexible and move ahead as best that we can. I will continue to make plans for graduation and communicate through this blog and email. Please contact me if you have questions or need additional support.   

Warmest Regards,

Jill O'Kane
VAHS Guidance counselor
jokane@voyageracademy.net


VAHS Senior FAQ


State Board Of Education Bulletin


NCVPS Emergency Management Plan